The Medicaid and CHIP Payment and Access Commission met for two days last week in Washington, D.C.
Supporting the discussion were the following briefing papers:
- Background on Medicaid Race and Ethnicity Data Collection and Reporting
- State Strategies and Stakeholder Engagement for Unwinding the Public Health Emergency Continuous Coverage Requirement
- Improving Rate Setting and Risk Mitigation in Medicaid Managed Care
- Principles for Assessing Medicaid Nursing Facility Payments Relative to Costs
- Countercyclical Disproportionate Share Hospital Policies
- Medicaid Coverage of Monoclonal Antibodies Directed Against Amyloid for the Treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Review of Proposed Rule on Core Set Reporting and Congressional Request for Information on Long-term Services and Supports
- Panel on Integrating Care for Dually Eligible Beneficiaries in Medicaid Fee-for Service
MACPAC is a non-partisan legislative branch agency that provides policy and data analysis and makes recommendations to Congress, the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, and the states on a wide variety of issues affecting Medicaid and the State Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP). Find its web site here.