Patients, insurers (including government), and providers are all looking toward telehealth as a means of enhancing access to care and improving the health of people. In recognition of this trend, the web site Healthcare Finance News has published a series of articles looking at telehealth:
- Growing demand for telemedicine fueling multibillion dollar market growth
- Telemedicine can lower costs for health systems by $24 a patient, study finds
- CMS to waive restrictions to reimburse for telemedicine in the joint replacement payment model
- Almost all large employers plan to offer telehealth in 2018, but will employees use it?
- Why telehealth is fueling the move towards micro-hospitals
- Walgreens partners with NewYork-Presbyterian to offer in-store telemedicine
Click the links to view the individual articles.